SIX TIPS FOR FINDING YOUR VOICE
- Realize the voice is something to find and have. Kids near to hear that the voice is a critical important human capacity.
- Embrace all your emotions. You can only express what you have embraced.
- Be non-judgmental. Curiosity and non-judgment invite introspection, feeling, sensation and deeper thought.
- Be patient. It takes time to embrace our voices. Patience creates spaciousness and sweetens the tone of our voice
- Focusing on what you feel, not what you think. The quality of voice changes when it is from the heart or heart
- Learn to get grounded. Take deep breathes. Feel your feet on the ground and the way your back and shoulders feel when you have good posture. Breathe into your body and quiet your mind.